Hope Always
HOPE:

To desire with expectation or with belief in the possibility or prospect of obtaining; to look forward to as a thing desirable, with the expectation of obtaining it; to cherish hopes of. To place confidence; to trust with confident expectation of good; usually followed by in  (By Webster Dictionary)





But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength, which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms

Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.

I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope.

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God...

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see

There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.

I rise before dawn and cry for help; I have put my hope in your word.

Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD.

Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment.

We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield.

The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him;

For you have been my hope, O Sovereign LORD, my confidence since my youth.

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more.

For evil men will be cut off, but those who hope in the LORD will inherit the land.

But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love..

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

You will be secure, because there is hope; you will look about you and take your rest in safety.

guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.

So there is hope for your future,” declares the LORD.

while we wait for the blessed hope the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,

And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.

Do any of the worthless idols of the nations bring rain? Do the skies themselves send down showers? No, it is you, O LORD our God. Therefore our hope is in you, for you are the one who does all this.

The widow who is really in need and left all alone puts her hope in God and continues night and day to pray and to ask God for help.

a faith and knowledge resting on the hope of eternal life, which God, who does not lie, promised before the beginning of time,

You were wearied by all your ways, but you would not say, ‘It is hopeless.’ You found renewal of your strength, and so you did not faint.

Return to your fortress, O prisoners of hope; even now I announce that I will restore twice as much to you.

But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,

I will praise you forever for what you have done; in your name I will hope, for your name is good. I will praise you in the presence of your saints.

For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.

O LORD, the hope of Israel, all who forsake you will be put to shame. Those who turn away from you will be written in the dust because they have forsaken the LORD, the spring of living water.

I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death. 

Thank you Biblegateway for making this research so easy!





0 Responses

Post a Comment